Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Instructions: Review the methodology section focusing on research design, sampling strategy, measurement strategy and data collection methods, and EBP synthesis from the following articles. Based on your review, answer questions 1-10 from Sections 1, II & III. Find answers to these questions before you begin the assessment. Once you are ready, access the quiz and type or copy-paste answers in one attempt. There is no word limit for each answer. However, be sure to include key areas to get full credit. Each question is worth 5 points (Total: 10 questions x 5=50 points)
Qualitative Article: Temple, J., Miller, M. M., Banford Witting, A., & Kim, A. B. (2017). “We walk on eggshells”: A phenomenological inquiry of wives’ experiences of living with active-duty marine husbands with PTSD. Journal of Family Social Work, 20(2), 162. doi:10.1080/10522158.2017.1279579
Quantitative Article: McLean, S. A., Wertheim, E. H., Masters, J., & Paxton, S. J. (2017). A pilot evaluation of a social media literacy intervention to reduce risk factors for eating disorders. The International Journal of Eating Disorders, 50(7), 847-851. doi:10.1002/eat.22708 [doi]
Systematic Review Article. Collese, T. S., Nascimento-Ferreira, M. V., de Moraes, Augusto Cesar Ferreira, Rendo-Urteaga, T., Bel-Serrat, S., Moreno, L. A., & Carvalho, H. B. (2017). Role of fruits and vegetables in adolescent cardiovascular health: A systematic review. Nutrition Reviews, 75(5), 11. doi:10.1093/nutrit/nux006
Section 1. Review the article, “A pilot evaluation of a social media literacy intervention to reduce risk factors for eating disorders.” Based on your review, answer the following questions.
- What was the study design? Did the study design reflect the purpose of the study?
- Did the researchers discuss the sampling method? What was the sampling method? Was the sampling method appropriate for the design chosen?
- Did the researchers conduct a power analysis? Why do researchers conduct power analysis in quantitative research studies? What is the ideal power value?
- Review the validity and reliability of measurement methods/tools used. Discuss if the instruments/method were reliable and valid!
- Review the threat to “trustworthiness” in qualitative studies from module 7, Grove, Gray & Burns: Chapter 12 (pgs 391-395) and YouTube video on Trustworthiness in Qualitative Analysis. Review the method, analysis and discussion section of the article. Discuss if the researchers have reported the “trustworthiness” for qualitative studies. What are your comments?
Section II. Review the methodology and design section from the article entitled, “We walk on eggshells”: A phenomenological inquiry of wives’ experiences of living with active duty Marine husbands with PTSD. Based on your review, answer the following questions.
- Did the researchers discuss the sampling method? What was the sampling method? Was the sampling method appropriate for the research approach/design chosen? Explain.
- What data collection method did the researcher choose for the study? Did the researcher maintain ethics during participant selection and for data collection? Describe.
Section III. Read this systematic review article titled, “Role of fruits and vegetables in adolescent cardiovascular health: a systematic review” and answer the following questions.
- How many reviewers examined the articles? Were there any discrepancies? If so, how were they solved? Did the categories evaluated by the reviewers match with the purpose of review?
- How did the reviewers ensure the quality of the articles retrieved in synthesizing the evidence? What were the potential biases reported?
- Based on the evidence synthesis, what were the conclusions drawn by the reviewers? Did the authors’ conclusion and recommendation of systematic review correlate with the results and discussion details presented? Explain.
We offer the best essay writing services to students who value great quality at a fair price. Let us exceed your expectations if you need help with this or a different assignment. Get your paper completed by a writing expert today. Nice to meet you! Want 15% OFF your first order? Use Promo Code: FIRST15. Place your order in a few easy steps. It will take you less than 5 minutes. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper