Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assignment 1: Discussion—Integration of Technology
Technology has changed the way we conduct business on a daily basis. A number of organizations have opted for integrating systems and sharing information with their counterparts.Using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet, research information technology (IT) systems for supply chains.Then respond to the following:
- As a manager, if you have to design an IT system for supply chain purposes using a cross-functional team, who would you include on your team and why?
- Explain some of the trade-offs you would consider when designing/acquiring the system. Be specific and support your reasoning with examples.
After your initial post, discuss the following:
- What trade-offs are involved in (a) sharing information with other organizations in a supply chain and (b) the acquisition of information-processing technology?
- Who needs to be involved in decisions as they pertain to technology acquisition for supply chain management?
- Name three different ways that technology has improved the ability to manage supply chains.
- Explain why integrated technology has improved the ability to manage supply chains.
Write your initial response in 200 to 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.By the due date assigned, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the module, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Consider the following in your response:
- Provide a statement of clarification or a point of view with rationale.
- Challenge a point of discussion or draw a relationship between one or more points of the discussion.
Grading Criteria and Rubric
Grading Criteria Maximum Points Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions 16 Quality of responses to classmates 12 Frequency of responses to classmates 4 Reference to supporting readings and other materials 4 Language and grammar 4 Total: 40
- M5 Assignment 2 LASA 2 SubmissionAssignment
Due August 22 at 11:59 PM
Assignment 2: LASA 2—Evaluating a Supply Chain
In this assignment, you will develop an understanding of the supply chain. You will provide your assessment of a supply chain in the form of an evaluation. This assignment is the second of the two LASA assignments you will complete in this course.Using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet, research methods of evaluating supply chains. Select at least three (3) scholarly sources to support the information in your presentation.Description of LASA:In this assignment, you will evaluate a supply chain.Scenario:You are consulting for the same organization that you worked for in LASA 1. The organization has asked you to design a supply chain and implement a program to monitor its performance with respect to sustainability. They have also asked you to give recommendations for improving upon your plan as the organization grows. The chief executive officer (CEO) has asked you to present your design and recommendations in a PowerPoint presentation at a meeting with the executive management team.Instructions:Your presentation should include the following information:
- Evaluate the organization’s facilities with regard to capacity and location. Determine whether the organization has enough capacity and whether or not the facilities are strategically located.
- Conduct an inventory analysis of the firm.
- Evaluate the firm’s ERP system.
- Evaluate the firm’s inventory management systems.
- Identify the firm’s inventory costs.
- Determine the firm’s optimum order quantities.
- Identify the firm’s seasonality adjustments and reorder points.
- Describe the systems used to monitor the performance of the suppliers.
- Identify the key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Describe the firm’s risk management strategies.
- Identify the firm’s conflict management strategies.
- Recommend strategies, tools, etc. the organization can use to improve or expand upon the supply chain in the future.
- Identify any potential ethical issues that could have a negative impact on the organization and make recommendations to address them.
In addition to the slides in the presentation, include a detailed outline in the speaker notes section explaining the content on each slide. Use at least three (3) scholarly sources to support the information in your presentation. Be sure to cite the sources for your information.Make sure your presentation adheres to the following Presentation Guidelines:
- Create a presentation that is professional and visually appealing.
- Include a combination of text and graphics.
- Do not write out your entire presentation on the slides. Use bullet points of keywords and short phrases instead of long sentences and paragraphs.
- Create your presentation (slides and Speaker Notes) using language that can be easily understood by the intended audience.
- Use APA formatting for your slides and Speaker Notes (outline).
Develop a 10–15-slide presentation (including the title slide and reference slide) in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A2.doc.By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.LASA 2 Grading Criteria and Rubric
Assignment Components Maximum Points Evaluate the organization’s facilities with regard to capacity and location. 24 Evaluate the firm’s ERP system. 20 Evaluate the firm’s inventory management systems. 24 Identify the firm’s inventory costs. 16 Determine the firm’s optimum order quantities. 20 Identify the firm’s seasonality adjustments and reorder points. 16 Identify the key performance indicators (KPIs). 24 Describe the firm’s risk management strategies. 20 Identify the firm’s conflict management strategies. 16 Recommend strategies, practices, and tools the organization can use to improve or expand upon the supply chain in the future. 28 Identify any potential ethical issues that could have a negative impact on the organization and make recommendations to address them. 28 Presentation Components Organization (16)
Usage and Mechanics(16)
APA Elements (24)
64 Total: 300
Assignment 1: Developing and Managing Multi-Cultural Teams
As the diversity manager of a global company, you have developed a deep appreciation for the importance of understanding multi-cultural teams in the workplace. However, you know that some of the managers struggle with developing and managing multicultural teams in your company. There seems to be a need for company-wide information and training on the topic of “Developing and Managing Multi-Cultural Teams.”
You decide to prepare a training handout for the next managers’ meeting, that emphasizes the following points:
- Dimensions of a multi-cultural team
- Discrimination laws and their impact on managing a multi-cultural team
- Affirmative action programs and their impact on managing a multi-cultural team
- Building an inclusive culture within the team
- Challenges of managing a multi-cultural team
- Recommendations for improving communications within a multi-cultural team
- Modeling and leading diversity acceptance and change
Prepare a six to eight-page Word document as a training handout for managers, addressing each of the points listed. Include an executive summary and conclude by summarizing your handout by describing three important concepts you learned while researching this topic.
Use at least three resources in addition to your textbook to justify your responses. Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work.
Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M5_A1. doc.
By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.
|Assignment 1 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Executive summary clearly and concisely summarizes the primary themes of the training handout||
|Dimensions of a multi-cultural team are accurately addressed in detail.||
|Discrimination laws and their impact on managing a multi-cultural team are accurately addressed in detail||
|Affirmative action programs and their impact on managing a multi-cultural team are accurately addressed in detail.||
|Building an inclusive culture within the team is accurately addressed in detail.||
|Challenges of managing a multi-cultural team are accurately addressed in detail.||
|Recommendations for improving communications within a multi-cultural team are accurately addressed in detail.||
|Modeling and leading diversity acceptance and change is accurately addressed in detail.||
|Summary of three important concepts is addressed in detail.||
Style (8 points): Document is prepared as a training handout with the appropriate tone, audience, and word choice
Organization (16 points): Introduction, transitions, and conclusion
Usage and mechanics (16 points ): Grammar, spelling, sentence structure
APA elements (24 points): In text citations and the inclusion of at least three resources, paraphrasing, and appropriate use of quotations and other elements of style
We offer the best essay writing services to students who value great quality at a fair price. Let us exceed your expectations if you need help with this or a different assignment. Get your paper completed by a writing expert today. Nice to meet you! Want 15% OFF your first order? Use Promo Code: FIRST15. Place your order in a few easy steps. It will take you less than 5 minutes. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper