Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Module 1 – Case
Foundation for this assignment
The perception of health varies from population to population. The purpose of your assignment is to identify various global health disparities and discuss how culture may influence health behavior and health status. Use the information you learned in the Required Readings to help you think about the assignment.
Task for this assignment
Your assignment is to interview anindividual who is a member of a different population (country, culture, ethnic, or religious group) than you. You should inquire about the perceptions as they relate to the individual person and to the group that they identify with.
The goal of this assignment is to assess the impact of culture on health and to identify various perceptions of health problems or gaps in health programming.
Make sure that you identify the person you interviewed and why you selected the individual (try to select someone you do not personally know).
Some of the questions you may want to ask include:
- What does it mean to be healthy?
- What are some of the largest health concerns for your population?
- Are there any cultural rituals in health and healing?
- What are the effects of their cultures diet on health?
- What is the perception of access to health care for this population?
- What programs in their community are designed to address their health needs and concerns?
- Some other questions that you think are interesting and relevant.
- End the paper with a paragraph about your overall impression of what you learned by thinking about the other person’s cultural views of health.
Write a 2 – 3 page paper to share what you learned. You can write in essay format or in a Question and Answer format.
In order to earn full credit
You must clearly show that you have read the module homepage and the required background materials that relate to this assignment. You are welcome to do research in addition to — but not instead of — the required readings.
Please write your paper in your own words. That is the only way I can evaluate your level of understanding.
Even though the papers must be written in your own words, you are required to use scholarly and professional sources to support your statement. Cite sources for any statement of fact or idea that is not common knowledge. You must cite the sources within the body of the paper and include a reference list at the end of the paper.
Quotes must be in quotation marks and properly cited so it is clear that those are someone else’s words, not yours.
Draw upon a broad base of scholarly literature to support your statements. Web sites and fact sheets may be a useful starting point; however, you are expected to locate peer-reviewed readings on your topic from the electronic library.
Wikipedia is not an acceptable source of information. Use credible, professional, and scholarly sources such as peer-reviewed journal articles from the Online Library, and government, university, or nonprofit organizations’ Web sites.
Your papers will be evaluated on the following factors:
- References – citations are used within the body of the paper any time you state a fact or idea that is not common knowledge. A reference list is included at the end of the paper.
- Precision – you follow all instructions and you answer each part of the assignment.
- Breadth – you show broad knowledge of the module’s topic.
- Depth – you go into detail to show more critical thought about the specific tasks or questions in the assignment.
- Clarity – the extent to which you elaborate and include discussion or examples as asked.
- Application – the extent to which you apply the information to a real-life situation related to the assignment, if asked.
We offer the best essay writing services to students who value great quality at a fair price. Let us exceed your expectations if you need help with this or a different assignment. Get your paper completed by a writing expert today. Nice to meet you! Want 15% OFF your first order? Use Promo Code: FIRST15. Place your order in a few easy steps. It will take you less than 5 minutes. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper